|Name||T.A.P.VARADAKUTTI, B.Com, F.C.A.|
|Date of Birth||23/09/1949|
|Place of Birth||Kanchipuram, Kanchipuram Dt.|
|Profession||Practising Chartered Accountant - Since 1973 Consultants for Income Tax, Company Law Matter, RBI Matter, FERA Matter, Sales Taxz etc.|
Various Position Held:
- President of Tamil Nadu Udavikkaram Association for the Welfare of Differently Abled
- Editor of “UDAVIKKARAM” Tamil Monthly
- Advisory Board Member of Transport Monitoring Committee of Govt of TamilNadu
- Rotary Club of Madras Nungambakkam Past President
- Exnora Club of Madras Central – Past President
- Advisory Board Member of Amar Seva Sangam Ayikudy, Tenkasi
- Advisory Board Member of Cordial Trust, A Trust for the rehabilitation of Senor Citizen, Orphans & Disabled
- Past President of State Co-ordination Committee constituted by Tamil Nadu Government
Recipients of Award for Social Services Activities:
- Father of Differently Abled Award presented by Lions Club
- Ramanujar Award presented by Jeeyer Swamigal at Sriperumbuthur
- Doctor of philosophy in Social Service awarded by Diandra University World University Round table “TUCSON”, USA.
- “NATIONAL AWARD” for services to Physically Challenged presented by Sankar Dayal Sharma
- “STATE AWARD” for services to Physically Challenged presented by Thirumathi. B. Valarmathi, Social Welfare Minister
- “CHANGE MAKERS” Award presented by Hon’ble Dr. J. Jayalalitha Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu on behalf of Exnora International.
- “THANNAMBIKKAI” Award presented by Hon’ble Sri. Vaithiyalingam, Former Chief Minister of Puduchery on behalf of Puduchery Physically Handicapped Association.
- “MANITHA NEYA MANICKKAM” Award presented by Shri. C. Subramaniam, Former Governor of Maharastra, on behalf of Parthasarathy Cultural Academy.
- “SADHANAI CHEMMEL” Award presented by Thiru. Ma Po. Sivagnanam on behalf of Pulavar Keeran Memorial Trust.
- “SEVAI CHEMMEL” Award presented by Tamil Isai Sangam, Thiruvaiyaru
- “ULLAIPPAL UYARNDAVAR” Award presented by Exnora International
- “SEVA RATNA” Award by Parthasarathy International Cultural Academy.
- “LALCHAND MILAPCHAND DADHA” Award presented by Justice Shri. Mohan Former Supreme Court Judge on behalf of Mukti.
- “Mentor-byst” Bharat Yuva Sakthi Trust a wing of CII (Confederation of Indian Industry)
Brief note on Social Service Activities to the Disability Sector:
- Brain behind the activities of the TamilNadu Udavikkaram Association for the Welfare of the Differently Abled in creating awareness in the minds of the people toward provisions of equal and special opportunities for. Physically Challenged
- Expanded association activities in almost all the Districts of TamilNadu by organizing meetings and seminars in various Districts.
- Successfully conducting State Conference of the Differently Abled every year in Chennai in which thousands of Differently Abled persons from the various parts of the State are participating.
- Organising seminar, Medical Camps, Vocational Trainig Programmes for the Differently Abled every year in various Districts.
- Led an “integration Tour” of the Differently Abled “Kumari mudal Kottai varai” in three wheeler scooter to integrate all organizations in Tamil Nadu working for the Differently Abled
- Participated in the Mukti Mahayatra 95, the rally in the three wheeler scooter from Madras to News Delhi from 5th Feb to 14th Feb 1995 to create awareness amongst the people about causes and prevention of road accidents.
- Represent the Differently Abled in various forums for redressing their problems.
- Provide the Differently Abled with necessary aids and appliances arrange vocational training and get back loans and employment and rendering counseling of the handicapped.
- Papers presented in various seminars and Guest lectures in various functions relating to Disability Sector.